Create Your Plank Landscape or Portrait 570 x 400mm (Panel Size 140w)
As easy as 1 2 3
- Go ahead and make your purchase choosing from the options above, outlining any special requirements for your personalised Jellyfish Grove Art.
- Once your purchase is complete, be sure to take note of your order number.
- Email your photo in high resolution (otherwise blurry in blurry out) to email@example.com and be sure to include your order number... Easy!
Don't hesitate to call us on 0404 189 860 if you have any questions.
Your Photo on Wood
Bring something unique to your space by combining your photo with the look and feel of wood to add a natural, rustic, organic feel and appearance to your domain.
Jellyfish Grove products are 100% Handcrafted on the Gold Coast Australia from Plantation Pine, grown right here in our beautiful country and is an environmentally friendly and sustainable product.
This creative twist is not only perfect for you in your home, but the perfect gift for Anniversary's, Birthday's, Milestones, Weddings and more.
What to Expect
Colour & Crop
With the photo to wood transfer process, colours in your photo once planked may not always look as they 'wood' in your original. The colour of the wood and the wood grain will show through, especially in lighter areas and on lighter tones.
Some colours/tones may almost be replaced by the wood colour and grain (certain tones transfer transparently).
Your photo may also have to be edited and cropped to work with, and fit your chosen plank. (unless specified, this is left up to us).
Wood & Image Transfer
When creating your Plank you are able to choose form different Timber stains before your image is transferred.
- Natural Pine - Exactly that, the background colour will be Natural Pine, with yellowish tones showing through.
- White Wash - Will have a subtle whiter background colour, natural pine colours will still show through, just a little more subtly. White Wash will also showcase your photo closer to it's true colours.
- Farm House - Is a darker stain that really highlights the wood grain and wood features, it will give your Plank a darker look, with darker stronger wood colours showing through.
- All sizes are approximates, give or take a few millimetres.
- All photos are edited to fit your chosen product/s, which means your photo may need to be cropped etc.
- Expect perfect imperfection with the photo to wood transfer process as well as working with a natural product. See Product Info and Terms for more information on this.
- Indoor use only
- Avoid direct sunlight
- Dust with a clean dry cloth
- Avoid moisture
- If wrapping for a gift, we suggest waiting until the very last minute. With our Aussie temps and humidity, the water based non-toxic sealer used on the planks can get tacky if not showing off on your wall.
2 to 4 weeks
(if you have a special request and or a deadline, don't hesitate to call, we may be able to work something out).